In-Ground Asset Financing
With the increasing values of Gold, Silver and other precious metals, the emergence of Financing based on In-Ground Assets has increased. Many funding sources are changing their older “lending programs” to a new program which is based on using the Assets in the Ground as collateral for the loan.
International Financing Solutions has a few funding sources which will lend on In-ground Assets. These Assets do not always have to be precious metals, but can also be coal, oil, gas or any other similar assets which has a market value.
One of our lenders is a Hedge Fund which has the following Guidelines:
- 100% Financing - Gold silver, Platinum, Oil, Gas, Coal
- Operating Field / Mine OR Non-Operating (includes vaulted assets) Field
- Min. Loan Amount: $30,000,000
- Max. Loan Amount: Varies on Asset Type
- Min. Asset Value: $400,000,000
- Loan to Asset Value: Up to 25% for Operating Field/Mine
- Loan to Asset: From 5 to 10% for Non-Operating Field Mine
- Value Determination: Market Price / Reserve Market Price
- Reserve Reports: No more than 3 years old
- Location: Must be on U.S. soil
TERMS FOR FINANCING:
- 5 Years: First 3 years are interest only
- Interest Rate: 12% (Might be lower depending on project).
- Loan to Asset Value: 5 - 25%.
- Fee: 6% of funded loan amount.
- Funding occurs 60 days post closing.
INITIAL DOCUMENTS NEEDED:
- Detailed Business Plan
- Detailed Use of Funds
- Geological Survey / Assay Report
- Personal Financial Statement
- Please request our application forms
International Financing Solutions is ready to assist you in securing Capital
while using your In-Ground Assets as collateral.
To learn more about the different financing programs we offer, please visit our website
Please keep in mind that terms & conditions of any financing program may be subject to change at any time without notice, or the funding source may elect to end the program for any reason. For the latest terms, guidelines and conditions please contact our office for
the most recent updates.