Stand By Letters of Credit
International Financing Solutions and ACT Global Finance have established relationships
with a few "A" rated top-world banks to provide an
Irrevocable Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) service.
The details of this service is .....
- The SBLC will initially be good for 366 days and renewals are available.
- The fee to the Bank is a flat 10% (less than 1% a month & subject to fluctuate depending on the bank)
- The fee to the Bank is due upon delivery of the SBLC.
- Our retainer and service fee is 1% to 3% based on the amount of SBLC.
- The Broker fee is due upfront upon acceptance of our Term Sheet
The steps are:
1. The client remits the completed SBLC Bank application to us.
2. The Term Sheet is issued.
3. The client remits the Broker fee upon acceptance of the Term Sheet.
4. The irrevocable SBLC is drafted by the Bank.
5. The Bank fee is escrowed upon acceptance of the Bank SBLC draft.
6. The Bank fee is released to the Bank upon Client receipt of the irrevocable SBLC.
This can all happen within 3-5 business days with
immediate Client Cooperation.
Once again, the Provider Bank is an "A" rated top-world Bank and does not qualify the uses of the SBLC.
All the client needs in order to obtain the annually renewable, irrevocable SBLC is a non-criminal record and the ability to pay for it.
Please contact us for the current availability of this program, any guideline changes and if you wish to proceed forward ... request an application.
***Please keep in mind that due to the current financial climate in the world, this program can cease to exist at any time without advanced notice. ***